Best Residential Inspection Keller TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its crucial value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any sort of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers until they list their dwelling. This identifies the potential difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an educated choice concerning the inspected property.
Residential Inspection Keller TX
To properly service our customers, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Residential Inspection Keller TX
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any property agency, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Residential Inspection Keller TX