Best Residential Inspection Grand Prairie TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they record their dwelling. This identifies the potential problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an educated choice about the inspected property.
Residential Inspection Grand Prairie TX
To properly support our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Residential Inspection Grand Prairie TX
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety issues.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Residential Inspection Grand Prairie TX