Best Residential Inspection Decatur TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they record their home. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an educated decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Residential Inspection Decatur TX
Hiring an impartial, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does what it’s meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety difficulties.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a house may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Residential Inspection Decatur TX