Best Rental Property Inspection Coppell TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they list their home. This identifies the potential difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes that are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows clients to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the total protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Rental Property Inspection Coppell TX
As a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any property service, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Rental Property Inspection Coppell TX