Best Real Estate Inspector Flower Mound TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they list their home. This identifies the potential difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes which are ready for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that allows clients to make an informed decision about the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Real Estate Inspector Flower Mound TX
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate service, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Real Estate Inspector Flower Mound TX