Best Real Estate Home Inspection Kennedale TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers before they record their home. This identifies the possible problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes which are ready for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an educated choice about the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Real Estate Home Inspection Kennedale TX
Hiring an impartial, third-party inspector guarantees that the home inspection does exactly what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a house may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Real Estate Home Inspection Kennedale TX