Best Real Estate Home Inspection Burleson TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors until they list their home.
Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
Real Estate Home Inspection Burleson TX
To properly support our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection license for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Real Estate Home Inspection Burleson TX
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a house may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Real Estate Home Inspection Burleson TX