Best Property Inspectors Decatur TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to offer superior service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a strong comprehension of all housing systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they record their dwelling.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an educated decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspectors Decatur TX
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a house may have.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any property service, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspectors Decatur TX