Best Property Inspectors Burleson TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers until they record their home.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
Property Inspectors Burleson TX
To properly service our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspectors Burleson TX
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a house may have.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate service, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspectors Burleson TX