Best Property Inspector Colleyville TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer superior service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors before they record their home.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an educated decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our clients, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspector Colleyville TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does exactly what it is meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property service, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspector Colleyville TX