Best Property Inspection Services Grand Prairie TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to provide quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a strong comprehension of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they list their dwelling. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspection Services Grand Prairie TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the property inspection does exactly what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspection Services Grand Prairie TX