Best Property Inspection Midlothian TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers until they list their home.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes which are ready for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
To properly service our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspection Midlothian TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the property inspection does exactly what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety issues.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Evaluation of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property service, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Property Inspection Midlothian TX