Best Property Home Inspection Decatur TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their dwelling. This identifies the possible problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an educated decision concerning the inspected property.
Property Home Inspection Decatur TX
To properly support our customers, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Property Home Inspection Decatur TX
Hiring an impartial, third-party inspector ensures that the property inspection does what it’s meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security difficulties.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property agency, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Property Home Inspection Decatur TX