Best Pre Purchase Inspection Keller TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to offer superior service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors before they list their home. This identifies the possible problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that allows clients to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
To properly service our clients, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Pre Purchase Inspection Keller TX
Hiring an unbiased, third-party inspector guarantees that the property inspection does exactly what it is meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property service, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Pre Purchase Inspection Keller TX