Best Pre Purchase Inspection Cleburne TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their dwelling. This identifies the potential problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Pre Purchase Inspection Cleburne TX
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Pre Purchase Inspection Cleburne TX