Best Pre Purchase Home Inspection Midlothian TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its crucial value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they list their home.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Pre Purchase Home Inspection Midlothian TX
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate service, and also pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they want to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Pre Purchase Home Inspection Midlothian TX