Best Pre Purchase Home Inspection Keller TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer superior service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors before they list their dwelling.
Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Pre Purchase Home Inspection Keller TX
Hiring an impartial, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does exactly what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Pre Purchase Home Inspection Keller TX