Best New House Inspections Weatherford TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they record their dwelling. This identifies the possible problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an informed decision about the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for New House Inspections Weatherford TX
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for New House Inspections Weatherford TX