Best New House Inspections Keller TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a solid comprehension of all home systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they list their home. This identifies the potential difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes which are ready for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an educated decision about the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for New House Inspections Keller TX
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a home may have.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information within the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for New House Inspections Keller TX