Best New House Inspections Cleburne TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their home. This identifies the potential problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an educated choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection license for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for New House Inspections Cleburne TX
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a house may have.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for New House Inspections Cleburne TX