Best New House Inspection Azle TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong comprehension of all home systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they list their home. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an educated choice about the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection license for the total protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for New House Inspection Azle TX
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property service, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for New House Inspection Azle TX