Best New Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a strong comprehension of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers until they record their home.
Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for clients to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
To properly service our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for New Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX
Hiring an impartial, third-party inspector ensures that the home inspection does what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for New Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX