Best New Home Inspection Godley TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they record their home.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows clients to make an educated decision about the inspected property.
New Home Inspection Godley TX
To properly support our clients, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for New Home Inspection Godley TX
Hiring an unbiased, third-party inspector guarantees that the home inspection does what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property agency, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for New Home Inspection Godley TX