Best New Home Inspection Cleburne TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they list their dwelling.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for New Home Inspection Cleburne TX
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a house may have.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for New Home Inspection Cleburne TX