Best Licensed Home Inspector Saginaw TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide quality service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a strong comprehension of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers until they record their dwelling.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an educated decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Licensed Home Inspector Saginaw TX
For a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any property service, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Licensed Home Inspector Saginaw TX