Best Licensed Home Inspector Bedford TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they list their home.
Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an educated choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Licensed Home Inspector Bedford TX
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a house may have.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property service, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Licensed Home Inspector Bedford TX