Best Housing Inspectors Kennedale TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to provide superior service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they list their home.
Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that allows clients to make an informed decision about the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspectors Kennedale TX
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspectors Kennedale TX