Best Housing Inspectors Flower Mound TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they record their dwelling.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our clients, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspectors Flower Mound TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the property inspection does what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety difficulties.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information within the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property service, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspectors Flower Mound TX