Best Housing Inspectors Decatur TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a strong comprehension of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they record their home. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
Housing Inspectors Decatur TX
To properly service our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspectors Decatur TX
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information within the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspectors Decatur TX