Best Housing Inspections Godley TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors until they list their dwelling.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an educated choice concerning the inspected property.
Housing Inspections Godley TX
To properly service our customers, we’re continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspections Godley TX
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspections Godley TX