Best Housing Inspections Flower Mound TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their home. This identifies the potential problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an educated choice about the inspected property.
Housing Inspections Flower Mound TX
To properly support our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspections Flower Mound TX
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a house may have.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspections Flower Mound TX