Best Housing Inspections Decatur TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers before they record their home.
Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspections Decatur TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector guarantees that the home inspection does exactly what it is meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspections Decatur TX