Best Housing Inspections Azle TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a solid comprehension of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their home.
Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that allows clients to make an educated choice about the inspected property.
Housing Inspections Azle TX
To properly service our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspections Azle TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does exactly what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information within the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Housing Inspections Azle TX