Best House Inspector Newark TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they record their dwelling.
Homes which are ready for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for clients to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
To properly service our clients, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for House Inspector Newark TX
Hiring an impartial, third party inspector guarantees that the property inspection does exactly what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a house may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for House Inspector Newark TX