Best House Inspector Grand Prairie TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any sort of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors before they list their home. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an educated decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for House Inspector Grand Prairie TX
Hiring an unbiased, third-party inspector guarantees that the property inspection does what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a house may have.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they want to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for House Inspector Grand Prairie TX