Best House Inspector Burleson TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its crucial value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors before they list their home. This identifies the possible problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” solutions to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
House Inspector Burleson TX
To properly service our customers, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for House Inspector Burleson TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property service, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for House Inspector Burleson TX