Best Home Inspector Keller TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer superior service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they list their dwelling.
Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for clients to make an educated choice concerning the inspected property.
Home Inspector Keller TX
To properly support our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspector Keller TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the property inspection does exactly what it is meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a home may have.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspector Keller TX