Best Home Inspection Real Estate Godley TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong comprehension of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they record their dwelling.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an educated decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Real Estate Godley TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector guarantees that the property inspection does what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate service, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Real Estate Godley TX