Best Home Inspection Real Estate Colleyville TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they list their dwelling. This identifies the possible problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” solutions to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an educated decision about the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Real Estate Colleyville TX
Hiring an unbiased, third-party inspector ensures that the home inspection does what it is meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety difficulties.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any real estate service, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Real Estate Colleyville TX