Best Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers before they record their home. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes which are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX
To properly support our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a house may have.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information within the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any real estate service, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX