Best Home Inspection Company Irving TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to offer superior service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid comprehension of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they list their home.
Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed decision about the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection license for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Company Irving TX
For a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Company Irving TX