Best Home Inspection Company Granbury TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers until they list their home. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes that are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Company Granbury TX
Hiring an unbiased, third-party inspector guarantees that the property inspection does exactly what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety difficulties.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Company Granbury TX