Best Home Inspection Company Azle TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they list their dwelling.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for clients to make an educated choice about the inspected property.
Home Inspection Company Azle TX
To properly support our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Company Azle TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector guarantees that the home inspection does exactly what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate service, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Company Azle TX