Best Home Inspection Burleson TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors before they record their home.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an educated decision about the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Burleson TX
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Inspection Burleson TX