Best Home Building Inspector Decatur TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide quality service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a solid comprehension of all housing systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their home. This identifies the potential difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes which are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
Home Building Inspector Decatur TX
To properly service our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Home Building Inspector Decatur TX
For a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security difficulties.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any property service, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Home Building Inspector Decatur TX