Best General Home Inspection Lewisville TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong comprehension of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors before they list their home.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for General Home Inspection Lewisville TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector guarantees that the home inspection does what it’s meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for General Home Inspection Lewisville TX