Best General Home Inspection Kennedale TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a solid comprehension of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they list their home.
Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for General Home Inspection Kennedale TX
Hiring an impartial, third-party inspector guarantees that the home inspection does what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information within the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for General Home Inspection Kennedale TX