Best General Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they record their dwelling. This identifies the potential problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for clients to make an educated decision about the inspected property.
General Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX
To properly support our clients, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for General Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security difficulties.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate service, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for General Home Inspection Grand Prairie TX