Best Fha Home Inspection Kennedale TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its critical importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they record their home.
Homes which are ready for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an educated choice about the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Fha Home Inspection Kennedale TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the property inspection does what it is meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Fha Home Inspection Kennedale TX