Best Condo Inspection Springtown TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors before they list their home.
Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an educated decision about the inspected property.
Condo Inspection Springtown TX
To properly service our clients, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Springtown TX
Hiring an impartial, third-party inspector ensures that the property inspection does what it’s meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a house may have.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Springtown TX